Free MetaTrader Expert Advisor Downloads
It closes partial positions when each target is achieved with 6 different types of trailing stops. It's better to download and play around with on a demo account to figure it out as it has so many parameters.Download
It modifies trailing stop loss on all the profitable open trades.
It also closes all the trades and can take specific profits when the trading account is in profit as a whole.
I has an instructions manual Trailing Stop Manual with parameters explanation.Download
This is a bit different trailing stop Expert Advisor as it's based on the so called principle; Proportional Trailing Stop, by which it determines a % ratio of pips to be protected by a trailing stop according to the trend move direction.
When the % ration is set to "x", the EA will move the stop loss to "x %" of the difference between the current market price and the price by which the order was primarily activated / executed.
The formula for Proportional Stop Loss = | Current Price - Order Open Price | x Ratio - Spread
- logging=1; logs will be saved in the expert\files directory, =0; no logs will be saved.
- nTrailingStop=35; the initial trailing stop will be 35 pips until the trade profit reaches the nPropSLThreshold value.
- nPropSLThreshold=12; after reaching 12 pips, the profit proportional trailing stop will be activated.
- dPropSLThreshold=0.35; this is the multiplying factor and is calculated as: (PropSL = Profit * dPropSLRatio-Spread)
- nUseEscape=0.1 or 0 escape misplaced trades once they make a minimal profit.
- nEscapeLevel=0; the size of acceptable loss in pips for a trade to be terminated once it reached the next high.
- nEscapeTP=35; the take profit level in pips, if set to a negative value then it will be considered as a pre-determined trading loss to risk.
It sets a really tight stop loss order and trailing stops and it might be incompatible with some Forex brokers
- UseTightStop=true, it enables setting up a trailing stop.
- TrailingAct is trade profit in pips after which the trailing stop will be activated, if set to 15 for example, the trailing stop will be activated when the trade is in 15 pips of profit.
- TrailingStep is the amount in pips by which the trailing stop will trail.
It can apply breakevens and trailing stops with setting and removing take profits and stop losses in addition to a variety of conditions for closing trades.
It prints to the screen allowed doable options, which helps to figure out what it does.
It needs some more time on a demo account to well understand how it really works.
For the first time users, Download Swiss Army EA v1.51 GuidelinesDownload
It uses an uncommon but quite effective trading strategy, it buys whenever the price Close is crossed by the Chikou span from below and sells whenever the price Close is crossed by the Chikou span from above.Download
It works on one currency chart at a time, so if other charts have open trades, it needs to be attached to each of them.
It generates automatic trailing stop for all of the open trades or those that would be opened in the future.
- AllPositions; the trailing stop is used for all of the positions.
- Profit Trailing=true; the trailing stop will be activated to a trade once it starts making profits and protect (locks in your profits), while =false; the trailing stop will be activated on opening a new position.
- TrailingStop; the trailing stop size in pips.
- TrailingStep; the trailing stop step.
- UseSound; enable or disable the use of sounds.
- NameFileSound; the sound file name.
It uses a trailing stop based on exponential moving average (EMA).
- EMA Period=13, 13 EMA will be used by the robot to trail stop the trades.
- TrailAllSymbols=true, all the currency pairs will be trailed regardless of the one it is attached to on the chart.
- CloseWhenProfit; when the sum of all profits gained from all open trades reaches this preset value, trailing starts and all the trades will be closed.
- TrailOnlyInProfit=true, a trailing stop will be activated only on profitable trades, while if =false all the trades will be trailed.
- EMAShift the EMA bar used as a trailing stop, setting it to zero (0), every EMA bar tick will be used.
- magicNumber.from and magicNumbe.to; determine the numbers that should be it trail, magic number 0 are usually for manual trades where the robot will monitor and trail manual trades along with chosen magic numbers.
This is a pretty good expert advisor. It sets the StopLoss to Breakeven when "x" a preset amount of pips in profit is has been gained.
In the figure above, "Breakeven=30" which simply means that the robot will move the StopLoss to Breakeven once its profits reaches 30 pips.Download
Blessing 3 EA is a Grid Expert Advisor, basically designed to determine market conditions using MA to detect the current price direction and calculate the StopLoss and TakeProfit. It can be set to make only a BUY or SELL trade instead of STOP and LIMIT trades, so BUYs are opened when the direction is long while SELLs are opened when the direction is short and in both cases profits are then harvested on trend reversal when TakeProfit level is hit.Download
Its an expert advisor applying Puria method Forex strategy where the MACD indicator should be attached with the following parameters: Fast EMA=15, Slow EMA=26, MACD SMA=1.
- Added to:
- Moving Average 1: MA period - 85, MA method - Linear Weighted, applied to Low, select red color.
- Moving Average 2: MA period - 75, MA method - Linear Weighted, applied to Low, select red color.
- Moving Average 3: MA period - 5, MA method - Exponential, applied to Close, select blue color.
- Trading Guidelines:
- SELL if the blue MA crossed two red MAs from above to below and the signal is confirmed by MACD indicator (one bar is closed below the Zero Level).
- BUY if the blue MA crossed two red MAs from below to above and the signal is confirmed by MACD indicator (one bar is closed below the Zero Level).
Use maximal Stop-Loss value is 14 pips.
- And the recommended currency pairs and timeframes are:
- AUDJPY - M30 - 15 points (i.e. the deal should be closed at 15 pips of Take Profit);
- NZDUSD - 1H - 25 points;
- USDCAD - H1 - 20 points;
- EURGBP - H1 - 10 points;
- USDJPY - M30 - 15 points;
- GBPUSD - М30 - 20 points;
- USDCHF - M30 - 10 points;
- EURCHF - H1 - 15 points;
- AUDUSD - M30 - 10 points;
- EURJPY - M30 - 15 points;
- CHFJPY - 1H - 15 points;
- CADJPY - M30 - 20 points;
- EURUSD - M30 - 15 points.
As its name suggests, Price Quotes By Email Expert Advisor could deliver your quotes to your email in a well organized and clear way, it's user freindly, just set the desired emails frequency and the currency pairs you'd like to add to the messages you recieve.Download
Super Forex Expert Advisor uses RSI set with High and Low and a trailing stop, it needs to be optimized once per month with USDJPY, if well optimized it could be backtested one year back on a daily chart only giving great results.Download
Martingale Expert Advisor opens its positions in the direction of Stochastic indicator moving, there is a heightening of positions by martingale too. It is set to be perfect with micro-Forex.Download
As its name suggests, this expert advisor catches the gaps, it is simple and contains some comments. By testing it was found to be effective only on EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCHF and AUDNZD with profit and no losses at all.Download
The Moving Average expert advisor trades by forming trade signals using one moving average. Positions opening and closing are performed when the moving average meets the price at the recently formed bar (bar index equals to 1). A special algorithm is used to optimize the lot size.Download
The main purpose of using SMA Multi Hedge Expert Advisor is to make money off the difference in the interest rates.Download
No information is available about Artificial Intelligence Expert Advisor, but it has proven to be a profitable expert advisor with good to excellent results.Download
Cyberia Trader Expert Advisor is a professional EA running on currencies with 2 points spread on 1-minute intervals, it has specific trading technologies, its results could be 100% to 300% daily profits using default settings, it works with cross-currencies, automated calculation of lots for a preset exposure, etc.Download
Daily highs and lows and the relationship between each other constitutes the core base of Early Top Prorate Expert Advisor, it has three profit points, four modify points, money management, trading time and daytrade closing, it's considered a successful EA.Download
The Master Mind Expert Advisor is a championship edition run a few years ago, it could still be a profitable expert advisor but re-testing it is required.Download
«Stop Hunting with the Big Players» strategy is the core base of Modified Stop Hunter Expert Advisor. It sends BuyStop and SellStop orders at the given Distance from the round price targets.Download
3_Level_ZZ_Semafor indicators are the core of Robot Danu Expert Advisor, it works best on M5 timeframe. Long position will closed automatically if the Sell signal is already visible and Short position will be closed automatically if the buy signal was visible too, it has no trailing stop.Download
Double Up Expert Advisor uses the combined conditions of the CCI and the MACD, it works great on EURUSD chart using M1 timeframe, it has no stop-loss setting so it needs to be continously monitored while trading.Download
This is the final application of the expert advisor system used in 2008 EA Championships, it could be a profitable expert advisor if used correctly.Download
Forex Account Copier allows you to copy trades from one MetaTrader account to another one running on the same computer.Download
Free MetaTrader Indicator Downloads
«Optimal Detrending» article by John F. Ehlers in Stocks & Commodities V. 18:7 (20-29) is the base core of Modified Optimum Elliptic Indicator. The whole theory is described there in details. The indicator has no input parameters.Download
Breakout Indicator shows the high and low level for a preset period along with a buffer setting, it calculates the number of pips in between too.Download
Sweet Spots Indicator puts up lines on a chart in whatever incrementing sizes you set.Download
Hull Moving Average Indicator is a simple but effective Hull Moving Average indicator.Download
Level Stop Reverse Indicator is a combination of two VT Trader trading systems. The first is the default VT LevelStop Reverse and the second was modified to allow custom ATR settings.Download
Signal Bars Daily Indicator shows the levels for MACD, STR, EMA for M1, M5, M15, M30, H1, H4 & D1 Time Frames. It also shows price, spread and more.Download
Fibonacci Pivot Points Indicator is a Fibonacci pivot calculator that graphs the values onto the chart.Download
Highs and Lows Indicator calculates the high and low levels for up to two periods.Download
Free MetaTrader Script Downloads
This is simple script which opens positions according to a Fibonacci Retracement object. OpenFiboOrder script has just one input variable â€” number of lots. The script searches for the latest Fibonacci Retracement object. Order open level is set to 1 pip over 100 fibonacci level for buy order and 1 pip under 100 fibonacci level for sell order. SL level is fixed on 0 fibonacci level. Then the script gets the first fibonacci level over 100 and sets in this place TP, so it is possible to change TP range by modification of the Fibonacci Retracement object. OpenFiboOrder calculates proper levels taking into consideration a difference between ask and bid price (spread). Just before placing order the script checks whether SL, TP and order open levels are not too close. If any error occurs, the script displays message.Download
Free MetaTrader Libraries
String Library provides a group of useful functions intended for working with strings. The library perfectly complement built-in functions of MetaTrader. After copying the files into corresponding directories you can include the library by adding following line to your files: #include <StringLib.mqh>
- String stringReplaceAll(string str, string toFind, string toReplace) - Returns a new string resulting from replacing all occurrences of toFind in this string with toReplace.
- String stringReplaceFirst(string str, string toFind, string toReplace) - Replaces the first substring of this string that matches toFind with toReplace.
- Void stringSplit(string& output, string input, string token) - Splits input string into output array around given token.
- String stringTrim(string str) - Returns a copy of the string, with leading and trailing whitespace omitted.
- Bool stringStartsWith(string str, string prefix) - Tests if given string starts with the specified prefix.
- Bool stringEndsWith(string str, string suffix) - Tests if given string ends with the specified suffix.
- String stringToLowerCase(string str) - Converts all of the characters in the given string to lower case (works only with English alphabet).
- String stringToUpperCase(string str) - Converts all of the characters in the given string to upper case (works only with English alphabet).
- Bool stringEqualsIgnoreCase(string str1, string str2) - Compares one string to another string, ignoring case considerations (works only with English alphabet).