Published on Thu May 19th, 2016
A new Version 7.1 of Volatility Factor EA has just been released and can be downloaded for FREE by the licensed members at the official website client area, for those who are still didn't get their copy, they can get the latest version directly after purchasing for the EA. The new version is able to trade with any currency pair and make even bigger profits thanks to the new added advanced settings.
Trading on Unsupported Pairs
The new version is now able to trade the unsupported currency pairs and for that, two new parameters have been added (they already exist in the WallStreet Forex Robot):
Let's have GBPCHF as an example of a desired unsupported pair to trade on, the following steps should be fulfilled:
- Create a GBPCHF chart and attach Volatility Factor EA 7.1 to it.
- Set UseCustomPair to TRUE.
- Set UseSettingsFrom to GBPUSD or UseSettingsFrom to EURUSD: This will import some important settings for GBPUSD or EURUSD to the robot. Backtesting both currencies settings with history data is recommended to find out which better suites GBPCHF on your broker.
- The robot can be adapted to GBPCHF by modifying Custom Settings section parameter values which include BetterPricePips, MaxNegAdds, ForceProfit, ForceLoss and more ... Each of which is so important and adapting them perfectly could result in excellent performance of the robot on GBPCHF or any other unsupported pair.
- The best recommended settings for GBPCHF (officially by the robot developers):
- BetterPricePips => 40
- MaxNegAdds => 1
- ForceProfit => 8
- ForceLoss => 100
- UseCustomPair => true
- UseSettingsFrom => GBPUSD
- MondayHoursForbidden => 7,8,9,10,11,12,13
- TuesdayHoursForbidden => 7,8,9,10,11,12,13
- WednesdayHoursForbidden => 7,8,9,10,11,12,13
- ThursdayHoursForbidden => 7,8,9,10,11,12,13
- FridayHoursForbidden => 7,8,9,10,11,12,1
NOTE: The forbidden hours in this example for GBPCHF are set to suite brokers +2 winter GMT offset. The official support team can guide you to adapt these hours to your broker GMT offset.
New Advanced Settings
These new settings were added to enhance the robot's performance and maximize profits, as they are still new and unknown by most users, they are disabled by default:
- LotsMultiplier: This is set to 1.6 by default. This parameter activates the robot's martingale system by setting the lot size of each subsequent trade equals to that of the previous trade multiplied by 1.6, increasing the robot's final profit.
- TargetProfit: This is set to 4 (pips) by default. Any positive value will set a bigger lot size for the subsequent trades if the price reverses and go to the favorable direction allowing early compensation of the initial losing trade by the subsequent ones. If the total gain in money equals to the set value in pips with the average risk of all open trades, all of them will be closed, helping to harvest profits in the appropriate timing.
- TradeCount: TargerProfit is related to TradeCount which is the number of the opened trades while TargetProfit is enabled to close trades. TargetProfit is only useful when TradeCount is fixed as proved by testing the robot.
The best values for the supported currencies could be:
- TargetProfit => 6
- TradeCount => 3
- TargetProfit => 7
- TradeCount => 4
30% Discount Coupon
And to celebrate the new version, the developers team has provided us with an exclusive 30% discount coupon to the current robot's price which is
$297 to be $158.90 after discounting.
Click here to get the Coupon (use the code while paying for the robot).
(the coupon code will expire on 31st May, 2016)